– Finest Guides and Gear.
– On River location, “Closest to river”.
– Picnic Grounds.
– Professional Digital staff Photographer.
– Full Bathroom and changing facilities.
– Ice Cream, Snacks, and Drinks available.
– Sunblock and a Change of Clothes. (You are going to get wet, leave these items in your vehicle.)
– Secure footwear such as Sport Sandals, Sneakers, Water shoes. If you don’t have these, we do have water shoes to rent or buy.
– Eyeglass leashes if eyewear is essential.
– Most importantly, your sense of adventure!
Don’t worry, we have sunscreen, sunglassses, eyeglass leashes, watershoes, shorts, and t-shirts for sale. We also rent wet suits, spray tops, and water shoes if necessary.
We are located at 4162 Rockwell Street in Hadley, New York. Find Directions
We do book up, for your convenience, reservations are encouraged. Call 518-696-7238.
No, our “PFDs” Personal Floatation Devices, a.k.a. “Life Jackets”, have the highest floatation rating in the world and will comfortably float you on the surface to the river.
You are going to get very wet regardless, we go rain or shine and you will have a blast either way. We do have wet suits and spray tops to keep you warm for whatever mother nature throws at you.
The Sacandaga River is dam released. This provides us with very consistent water levels. The best time to come is what ever works for your schedule. We have 6 trips a day for your convenience.
Memorial Day thru Columbus Day.